Monday, February 4, 2013

IVF

SO  this morning was our baseline appointment for IVF. Which means they were doing to do an ultrasound look at my ovaries and take my blood. We were hoping to get the okay to start my stimulation drugs at this appointment, but alas my body doesn't want to cooperate. Double ovarian cysts. Which I had the feeling i had, because the newest one was very uncomfortable.... So for the first time in my life I am on BIRTH CONTROL....
Sounds like the opposite of what we are trying to accomplish right? well the whole process should mean that it will make my body reabsorb the cysts, and in two weeks if that has happened then I get to start my drugs. So lets all hope my body listens to the hormone restricting meds and does what its supposed to do :)

and yes family... I should call and tell you whats happening, but the blog post just seemed simpler since i'm not in a very talkative mood

No comments:

Post a Comment