Well I can officially say that I have experienced the worst cramps of my entire life. I don't think they can get worse. Week two they weren't as constant as week one, but they were so much worse. Just roll over in bed.... owww! standing in the kitchen...doubled over. But thankfully my acquaintance with birth control has come to an end.... and despite my disbelief on whether it was working or not, it did. Mostly. One cyst completely gone and the other on its way out. And two days post birth control I'm finally super cramps free!!!!
So This sunday I go for a third baseline appointment, one more ultrasound and set of blood work, and if we then pray really hard at church that morning we should get to start the IVF meds that will most likely make me even more uncomfortable than the birth control. We are super excited for this, at least one thing is comeing along.
Foster Care.... well we are taking a voluntary leave from the licensing process, in good standing, until we find our house. Being at my inlaws sounded like a good idea when it came to getting licensed but it just made it more complicated. So as long as we find either a bigger apartment, or a house by august we wont have to go through another 10 weeks of training.
So much always going on in our lives... on top of it i'm looking for a new nanny position and looking to get a second car so I can have reliable transportation and earn more in a job....
No comments:
Post a Comment