SO on day one Matt gave me my first shot in my arm. I freaked out a little, because I hate needles, but i got use to them in medical places, like the doctors. Doing shots at home is different. So Matt had to give it to me where I couldn't watch him (the back of my arm).
On day two I had a terrible headache almost all day, side effect from the meds. Then I had to give myself my own shot for the day. Lol that was pretty comical. I sat there for nearly 20 minutes playing the 1, 2, 3 game, and never actually doing it until I accidently did it :) really the needle is one of those subcutaneous ones so its super tiny. but I still had a hard time giving myself a shot. really the medicine is the worst part of this part of the process. I think when it comes time for the other shots the needle might be worse, but for now its the meds.
Today on Day 3 I had to go get my blood drawn this morning, now I have to wait for them to call me and tell me what I take tonight and what happens tomorrow, like do they want me to go in for an ultrasound, more bloodwork? guess I find out around 5. They are supposed to call me between 1-4 but they said I should probably always expect to be called around 5 since my last name is a W. so I'm last on their list for call backs :)
No comments:
Post a Comment