So, officially i just need to say this..... I hate birth control. Did you know that a common side effect of being on birth control for the first time ever is constant....and I mean CONSTANT cramps?
Not very fun, i wish i was able to tell if it was all worth it, that the BC was working and getting rid of the cysts, but I don't, so for now it just seems like torture.
But at least I got to enjoy a weekend of being snowed in. Saturday morning we woke up to around 2 ft of snow in the low spots and then in the parts where it has drifted, like the back yard, i would say it was close to 4ft in some places. We tried getting snow shoes on and going out but they didn't work to well. So we just spent the morning trudging through it to dig our selves out. This morning, Sunday Feb 10th, we officially have the street plowed with two narrow strips so people can get out, but unfortunately for us the snow blower broke and we can't finish the bottom of the driveway to get to the street. We would just go shovel it but its about three feet of plowed and piled snow that is super heavy. So I'm enjoying not having to go anywhere for now.
Oh and I really hope week two of birth control goes better than this week.
pictures of snow are on the facebook :)
Ahh, well do I remember shoveling that heavy, thick, wet snow as a kid... How many times did I hear Dad say, "I don't need a snow-blower, I've got five kids!" Sweet memories.
ReplyDeletewell now his snow blower keeps breaking... :)
Delete