Tuesday, April 8, 2014

35 weeks, and Matt

I can't believe we are in the final 5 weeks. We have prepaid for our delivery, load off our mind, and are just relaxing until she decides to grace us with her presence. Well I am trying to relax.

Matt on the other hand is still trying to finish school, go to work, and get testosterone treatments working for him. Unfortunately it seems like no matter how we plan for something to work it never turns out that way. Firstly, we have hit a slight snag, matt's blood doesn't want to agree with the testosterone implants. It keeps getting thicker, which puts him at risk for strokes, and blood clots, and heart attacks..... What the doctors want to rule out is a blood disorder. Which I hope isn't the case, chromosome deletions and a blood disorder?? Can't the guy have a break? Either way I hope we know in the next couple of weeks.

And on top of that he needs surgery to remove  a bone spur in his mouth, so that will happen next week, and after the baby comes we'll start getting his new bridge work done, since its needed done since we've been married, maybe longer.

All in all, I'm getting frustrated trying to pay all these bills. But some how everything is going to work out right?? I mean it has too, we can't keep going through this with out an end in site.

No comments:

Post a Comment