Sunday, March 2, 2014

Welcome back to blogging & almost 30 weeks along

Wow I can't believe I let this go from October 2013 till March 2nd 2014. Needless to say I was mildly sick with the pregnancy at first, but the biggest complaint I had, and still have, was having so, much, mucus. No matter what I ate, it was awful. But not as awful as having bronchitis while pregnant which I have been lucky enough to enjoy these last two weeks :)

I think I will save posting any pregnancy pics here until we have our little one and then I will post them all in one post. But I am getting big!! You can see like three on my Facebook if you need proof now. Never in my life has it been so hard to reach my feet or bend over, or have I peed my pants so often from sneezing or throwing up. Pregnancy is fun.

I have been trying to rearrange furniture in this little apartment. It has been a little frustrating when I want to do it but know Its a bad idea to try without matt's help. But we officially have completed our bedroom, complete with our baby hammock hung up. Our next step is the tiny living room, rearranging so we can put a pack and play out. Hopefully it will come together and will still have space to walk. But you never know since I am drawing my room sketches on napkins. Even though Charlie introduced us to a program to do it online, but I have yet to figure it out to make it quicker or easier, for me, than just drawing it out.

Matt is currently doing school full time and work fulltime, and will have his MBA this semester. All in time for us to have a baby. Well, we are due the week he finishes school, so who knows what's gonna happen. He is pretty stressed out these days cause he hates his job, and not getting into any of the PT programs he applied for sucks, but has said that at least he can now focus on just getting a new job.

My next project is getting plans for my baby showers up and going, and finishing some baby items I am making not only for me but also Michelle and Arianne for their little girls. Which I probably hadn't mentioned that every one has had their babies, Ben and Mary had little Bronwin or Winnie, back in August or October, Charlie and Arianne had Elizabeth or Ellie in October or November, and Michelle and Derek had little Zoe Violet just a week in a half ago in February. Its been kind of crazy. Arianne's and Michelle's were pretty crazy pregnancies and deliveries. So we are keeping our fingers crossed that we will get to have a laid back delivery at our birthing center, with out complications. I'm keeping my fingers crossed  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment