Monday, October 28, 2013

About 12 Weeks!!!

SO, it still doesn't feel real. But this coming wednesday we will be 12 weeks long. We have seen our midwife, or technically one of them. I believe there are 4 in the practice. And the place we will deliver as long as i don't go before 37 weeks, or after 42 weeks, or have any major risk factors pop up, is amazing!!! huge birthing suites, huge tubs, and place for family to wait if we decide anyone can come. Which currently I don't feel comfortable with anyone being there but Matt. Maybe my mom, but its possible when it comes down to it that i'll have her just wait in the waiting room.

I bet everyone is wondering how pregnancy is affecting me.... well I haven't had alot of nausea. Only a lot of post nasal mucus that collects all day in the back of my mouth and throat, and after each meal it gets thicker. So by the time I have dinner I end up gagging on mucus and loosing my meal. Thankfully I got some good recommendations from some other pregos to try zyrtec. It seems to cut the mucus down enough that I don't want or need to vomit which has been nice the last 3 days :)

We were glad to here that the alaskian wargos had there baby girl safely, and now that Arianne and Charlie might be having their little girl soon we are hoping that they deliver safely and in a few more weeks.

I really can't believe that everyone in the family that is pregnant is having a girl, except for us since we don't know yet. But that is what we are hoping for in this pregnancy a little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment