Today I spent my morning rearranging my bedroom.... yep again. I sent Matt out the door this morning and told him not to be frightened if the bedroom was all over the place today... He just laughed and said if he felt that way about me changing the furniture around as much as I do that he would have had a nervous breakdown already.
I not exactly sure what it is about changing the furniture around that makes my day a little brighter. Maybe its that as things get moved you get a really good deep clean worked in along the way. Or maybe its just that need for a little change every once in a while. Or it could even be the fact that I get to move all the heavy things around and feel like I worked out a little. Whatever it is I enjoyed it, and having the windows open and this nice fall breeze today makes it even nicer.
Now if I can only accomplish doing the dishes and having a shower today too... :) too bad catching up on my TV series is more compelling.
So where are the pics to go with the rearranging? I like rearranging too, it is definitely a tangible accomplishment that you can relish in at the end of the day. I just don't do it very often, but I think about it, hmmm...so what does that say about my accomplishments...that they are intangible, right!
ReplyDeletelol i had only changed the set up of the bed and couch, but its not even the same as that anymore. cause since my last post in Nov, I decided to pack up the baby room for now, so living room furniture is back to where it was :)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete