As Matt started his long trek to work this evening I tried clearing the driveway some,well that was really pointless. Almost as fast as I got anything cleared it was covered again. Right now I am surprised we have power, its been going on and off for a while, but maybe I'll get lucky and get to keep it :)
hahahaha wow just after writing that my power went of, glad these automatically save every 30 seconds.
But enough about the snow, i wanted to vent a little i guess. Lately I've been feeling like everything i write on here or say someone makes little critical judgements and has to point them out to me. I don't get why anyone else would think they would have any say on what i do or don't put on here, even if its coming from some form of misguided protection for us. We know what we are writting about and it wouldn't be put online if we both hadn't agreed on putting out there.
hahahaha wow just after writing that my power went of, glad these automatically save every 30 seconds.
But enough about the snow, i wanted to vent a little i guess. Lately I've been feeling like everything i write on here or say someone makes little critical judgements and has to point them out to me. I don't get why anyone else would think they would have any say on what i do or don't put on here, even if its coming from some form of misguided protection for us. We know what we are writting about and it wouldn't be put online if we both hadn't agreed on putting out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment