Its been a while since my last post, honestly i'm not very good with the whole blogging thing. but I have pics to put up of what we've been doing this fall. Mainly pictures of the colors here in connecticut, but also some pictures of the marathon running everyone has been doing.
it took a long time to get these picture developed. partly because we kept putting it off, but the other reason was the photo people who developed them for us. first they lost a roll, then they had errors on our prints and printed things doubled, and didn't print some negatives. it was a little chaotic. finnally we thought we got everything figured out, they gave us a refund, and then i find they didn't give us our cd for some of the prints. so in all that was 4 trips to the photo people.
now if only i can get this figured out how to post the photos.... maybe i'll only be able to put them on facebook
kudos to Jeanine and Matt who were the only ones to attend ALL 3 marathons that were run by the Wargo (McKinney and Williams) girls in Oct! Their support was much appreciated - for Michelle and I they replaced thousands of other runners, live bands, cheering crowds - and they did it well. You 2 are the best. You are also quite cute....
ReplyDeleteGreat to see you back in the blogosphere, Jenean!
ReplyDeleteNow, I know you're not talking about baking, but what's a "roll?" ;)
Hey jenean, come back to blogville!!! I don't negotiate facebook well, so these blogs are nice to keep abreast ot developments - of course you live 3 miles from us, so I realy don't need the blog...but it's nice. oh well
ReplyDelete