Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ending August

   So after august got going we went to NY to spend a few days at the Wargo family vacation, and surprisingly we did have fun, Matt probably more because he got to go golfing, but it was nice not to be in our apartment. Upon coming home we found that our landlord fixed our fan finally, but as we went to turn on the light... guess what... thats right... it broke. All right before my mom and sister were coming from Ohio to visit.
  Well we tried the whole week that my family was in town to get it fixed, but our landlord is our landlord, and needless to say it did not get fixed just a couple of days ago. but finally there is nothing broken and waiting for repairs and i think the only thing i can complain about is the smoke from the neighbors.. oh well
   But as this month draws to a close I've realized that i'm feeling jealous of a few people, namely all my friends who have recently gotten pregnant... or even matt's cousin who just had her baby. No that doesn't mean I have baby fever... I wouldn't mind starting that part of our life together, but i guess there is a timing to everything, and upon agreement at marriage we are trying to wait at least 6 months. So here's to another three months :)
   Is my blog just becoming a place to complain? I hope not. I guess I can never really keep track of the things that I want to write about on here. But I guess that I can write about one thing, we are coming up on three months of marriage in two days, and i still love him. I was telling a friend today that Matt and I were not the best friends when we were dating that everyone says they are looking for. And I think thats good... as a guy why would you make a girl you've known a few months your best friend when you have your roommates ect. that is until you decide you want to marry that person. Once we were engaged we talked for hours on the phone, and i think it was at that point when we were building that friendship. And for other couples it could even be the first year of marriage that you are really solidifying friendships withing your marriage. So still even when my husband acts like a kid and wont stop tickling me until I punch him, I still love him, cause i know if I wait I can have my chance at tickling him... and guess who's more ticklish??

1 comment: