Wow.... It has been a very long time since I've written a post.
In these last two years we've gone through moving out of Matt's parents, New jobs, and quitting of jobs(myself), our first house, our first baby becoming a toddler, and doing our final ivf round. It has been a wild ride that's for sure, but I ride I love spending with my beautiful little family.
At the end of 2014 Matt got a job with Bank sit America, which has been a huge blessing, it dosn't pay huge but enough for us to get a house the summer of 2015. I know lots of people who say they hate bank of America, as a customer that's pretty valid, but as an employee they couldn't be better. They have company policies that mean insurance has to pay for unlimited ivf rounds, so we went ahead with unfreezing our last two embryos. On top of helping you get pregnant they also give you 16 weeks paid paternity leave, which is unheard of! And then they sent us an awesome thermometer and $100 for having a baby. Really they are a great company to work for and has been a great blessing for us.
Many of you may know that last November we had our last two embryos tranfered
And ultimately They both took and we were having twins. Even though they are here now it's still a shock. The twin pregnancy was very much like emeryns pregnancy until the end when I started swelling and had joint pain and was bigger than I'd ever been. But it was a great ride that lead to two beautiful babies to expande our family to 5.
No comments:
Post a Comment